Junior Consultant HR Transformation (ENG)
Do you have the ambition to work at Deloitte as a Junior Consultant HR Transformation? The Human Capital practice of Deloitte focuses on consulting within the HR Transformation domain. We provide advice on streamlining and transforming the HR function to its greatest potential. We offer solutions to our clients to ensure they deliver the best and most efficient HR Function, for example by aligning the HR strategy with the overall business strategy
Junior Consultant HR Transformation Workday
Human Capital links company strategy with HR organizational challenges. As a junior HR Transformation consultant you will work in a large range of companies, from multinationals to government institutions. Projects will be very diverse and could include launching a new HR strategy, a cost reduction projects, improve the overall quality of HR to giving guidance in mergers or acquisitions of organizations. Overall, you will help improve your client's HR function.
The Human Capital practice of Deloitte focuses on consulting within the HR Transformation domain. We provide advice on streamlining and transforming the HR function to its greatest potential. We offer solutions to our clients to ensure they deliver the best and most efficient HR Function, for example by aligning the HR strategy with the overall business strategy, by designing and delivering HR service delivery models, by analysing HR-data, and by optimizing HR business processes and technology. Technology is one of the biggest drivers when considering these HR challenges and by utilising several technology solutions, like Workday, we offer our clients the best in class solutions. Workday is world leader in the area of HR Software as a service (SaaS) and focusses on Workforce Administration, Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, and Talent Management, Big Data and Analytics, Time and Project Administration. Deloitte Consulting is the biggest worldwide implementation partner of Workday.
Your Field of work
As a junior consultant HR Transformation - Workday you will have responsibilities including:
- Optimising HR Processes such as Recruitment, Workforce Administration, Performance Management, Absence Management and Compensation & Benefits by the use of Workday;
- Consulting about the latest HR technologies, like Mobile, Analytics and Big Data, and how to use them in day to day business;
- Configuring and implementing Workday solutions (create and improve HR business processes, organizational structures, reports and analytics, and supporting HR systems of our clients);
- Supporting organizational changes and change management
- Providing advice on new innovative ideas and how to use them like HR Analytics, HR Big Data, HR Portal and Shared Service Center technology
- Advising about the construct of HR IT Strategies, how to look, create and improve these strategies.
You will work within a multidisciplinary team on diversified projects. As a consultant you will be up to date within the Human Capital market and translate this to your projects. As a junior consultant you will contribute to big change in multinational organizations. Curious how a day in the life of a junior consultant looks like? Please read the story of Per Dorst, Business Analyst at HCM Cloud.
In case you feel challenged by above role description and you meet below requirements, we're interested in meeting you!
- You have a university degree (studies like Human Resource Management, Informatics, IT related studies and Business studies);
- You have consultancy experience or practical HR Technology experience:
- You have an interest in HR Technology solutions, like Workday, SAP, Oracle HCM or PeopleSoft;
- You have an entrepreneurial and commercial spirit and an interest in Human Capital Management;
- You have a feel for cultural diversity, organizational structures and politics;
- Fluent in Dutch (when non-Dutch this is only preferable) and English (required).
With offices across the Netherlands and more than 4500 employees Deloitte is a market leader in the area of Consulting, Audit, Tax and Financial Advisory Services. When working at Deloitte you will work with ambitious and highly educated people in international and multidisciplinary teams. Deloitte is really proud of his friendly and open company culture with a lot room for own initiative. Additionally, there are interesting employment conditions, such as a company car, great pension scheme, a laptop and an iPhone 6. High potentials will rise quickly. Besides the interesting benefits, we will support you where we can by providing you with a very interesting learning program (including several certifications for Workday), a tailored competency model, your own counsellor and continuous feedback.
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide Audit, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Management, and Tax services to selected clients. Deloitte Consulting is one the biggest consulting firms across the world. At Deloitte we work together with top 200 companies in the areas of growth, innovation and strategy. As a consultant you will spot the opportunities for your clients, will think of about out of the box solutions with clear goals. From day 1 you will work together with your client to deliver the best results. Deloitte Consulting is ranked by Workday as their #1 preferred implementation partner.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients will be heard.
Are you challenged by this position?
Contact us today for an introduction meeting.
In case this position doesn't fit your profile, however you know someone who does? Please share this vacancy.
For inquiries regarding this vacancy please contact Anouk Mastwijk on 088-2887786.