Due to the COVID-19 spreading in the Netherlands, we want to inform you about the measurements we are taking regarding this virus. We are following the rules of the RIVM to stop the spread of the virus. This website page shows an overview of the implementation of these rules during Synergy activities and the Synergy Office. This information can be subject to change whenever the RIVM rules change.
• Keep 1.5 meters distance from others.
• Work from home as much as possible.
• Cough and sneeze in the crook of your elbow.
• Do not shake hands.
• Frequently wash your hands with soap.
• Do you have any corona-related symptoms? Get tested and quarantine at home.
When the Synergy Office is open:
• You can ask your questions, buy summaries, or get a cup of coffee or tea.
• Follow the walking routes through the Elinor Ostrom Building.
We will keep following the information regarding the virus and update you via the protocol below, our website and our social media channels. If you have any questions regarding this topic, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.