Information about membership
By completing the registration form you will become a member of Study Association Synergy. From the moment you sign up, you can take full advantage of all the benefits as a member:
- You get a 10% discount on your study books
- You get discounts at several hotspots in Nijmegen by showing your membercard. Click here for more information
- You can buy summaries at the Synergy Office
- You are always welcome for free coffee and tea at the Synergy Office
- You get a discount on almost all of the activities organized by Synergy, both formal and informal
There are two types of membership:
- Regular Membership for € 10,- per year
- Membership of half a year for € 5.- (This membership is only for international students or students who follow a minor in Business Administration)
The Regular Membership will be automatically renewed each year. Once you have become a regular member you give Synergy permission to debit €10,- from your account each year. This continues automatically until you cancel your membership. If you want to cancel your membership, you have to write a letter or e-mail before the 1st of October. You can send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Membership of half a year will be automatically canceled after six months. Once you have become a member for half a year you give Synergy permission to debit € 5,- from your account once.
Complete the form below to become a member of study association Synergy (fields marked with * are required). After filling in the form, your details will be submitted to the secretary of the board for review. When you registered online, you also have to come by the Synergy Office to sign an authorization form and to get your membercard.