Corporate Treasury Consultant
As a global leader in (Tech) Consultancy, Assurance, Tax and Transactions services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
EY is the only professional services firm with a separate business unit (“FSO”) that is dedicated to the financial services marketplace. Our FSO teams have been at the forefront of every event that has reshaped and redefined the financial services industry. If you have a passion for rallying together to solve the most complex challenges in the financial services industry, come join our dynamic FSO team!
What can you expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime.
Volatility in the foreign exchange market, historic low interest rate levels, regulatory challenges for cash management structures, disruptive FinTechs and changes to hedge accounting rules are just some of the challenges that corporate and bank treasuries have to deal with nowadays. As an advisor at the Financial Accounting & Advisory Services (FAAS) department with a focus on Corporate Treasury you are contributing to the key topics on the CFO agenda.
- You will be doing project based work in a team to advise both bank- and corporate treasuries on topics such as cash pooling and general cash management, hedging and developing hedge accounting solutions and providing exceptional client service, and in that way building long-lasting relationships with our clients in the banking sector.
- You have affinity with accounting and advisory related work.
- Working in teams, at our offices as well as at the clients offices, and also working independently.
- Working across multiple projects.
- Owning the topics on the CFO’s agenda, to contribute to a better working world.
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- You are in the last phase of your study or obtained a Master’s degree in Corporate Finance, Accounting & Control, Economics, International Business, Law or related and preferably combined field;
- You are eager to dive into new regulations and topics and to learn new skills, and interested on what’s on the horizon for the financial sector;
- You have an international mind-set and willingness to travel;
- You have strong interpersonal skills: written, presentation and influencing;
- You are fluent in English and Dutch, both in verbal and in written.
What we are offering – an inspiring work environment
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development. At EY, your competencies and your areas of interest will determine your future, plus we offer you:
- We offer you intensive training (hard & soft skills) and education besides your work, support by a personal counselor and mentor, and support with education - temporal and financial
- We encourage a healthy life-work balance. It is possible to work time and place independent. So also work from home. And our policy for holidays and leave days is flexible
- Discover the possibilities for rapid professional and personal development; experience an optimal career start that consists of exciting tasks in challenging projects, early assumption of responsibility, learning from experienced colleagues, a lifelong network and participation in regular workshops
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
If you have any questions, please look here or contact Solange van Heemstra, Recruiter, via +31 61588 6484 or via e-mail: Solange.email@example.com
As part of the application procedure there is an Pre-Employment Screening (PES). A PES includes a check of your ID and credentials, a statement of good behavior and a statement from EY regarding liability at the time of commencement of employment.