Do you want to feel the atmosphere and are you willing to get started? Register now for the Business Course Audit of Deloitte!
There is nothing better for your personal development than taking a step outside of your comfort zone. Deloitte can help you with this! During the Business Course, your personal development is central, as is the introduction to Deloitte and the versatility of the Accountancy profession. You will experience what it is like to work in the Audit department at Deloitte.
This year we will travel to a unique place in our own country where you will get to work in an innovative setting. Together with other ambitious students you work on a real-life case in which you go through a complete Audit cycle. You will also be challenged on a personal level. During the Business Course you will have the opportunity to ask all your questions to professionals and they will coach you on an individual level to get the best out of yourself. Finally, attending fun activities on location will of course not be missing. In addition to the hard work, we also make a lot of time for fun!
After this weekend, Deloitte Audit will no longer have any secrets for you and you will have experienced that professionalism, content and an informal atmosphere go hand in hand. The Business Course is of course entirely at the expense of Deloitte.
Of course we take into account the RIVM guidelines and we offer a safe environment for this Business Course in an exclusive way.
Date & location
Where? The location will be announced later.
When? Friday 19 to Sunday 21 November
- Register on this site. You do not need to have your CV at hand for this;
- After your registration you will receive a request from us to upload your CV and motivation letter;
- If you are selected, you will be asked by us to make an online assessment within a week;
- After completing the assessment, you will hear from us whether you have successfully completed it and whether you will be invited to one of the selection days;
The Business Course consists of a kick-off event in the weeks prior to the Business Course Audit, followed by the Business Course itself which lasts 3 days. Important dates to note in your diary are as follows:
- September the 5th : Registration deadline
- September the 14th : Selection day Eindhoven office (you will receive a time slot)
- September the 16th : Selection day Amsterdam office (you will receive a time slot)
- September the 21st : Selection day Rotterdam office (you will receive a time slot)
- October the 29th : Kick-off Business Course (all day)
- November the 19th till the 21st: Business Course Audit (all Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
Are you a third year Bachelor student and are you going to follow a Master of Accountancy or are you Master student and are interested in the Business Course? Sign up via the link. After registration you will receive an e-mail in which we ask for your CV and motivation letter. Part of the selection process is an online assessment. If you have any questions, please contact Daniëlle van Bommel, Campus Recruiter Audit.
Do you want more information or do you want to register? Then check out this link!