Recruitment Consultant at Page Personnel
Company : Page Personnel
Start date : (start date is negotiable)
Duration : 4-6 months, full time
Location : Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht and Tilburg
Team : to be discussed and agreed upon
Type: : Internship & Graduation Internship
We are looking for an intern that would like to professionally and personally develop their
selves. Learn to: professionally communicate, consult, influence, how to be a team player and
show drive and resilience.
About Page Personnel
Page Personnel is part of the Page Group – one of the worlds’ top recruitment agencies – with 155 offices in 37 countries. Page Personnel is a well-known, international A-brand in the recruitment world changing lives and supporting A-brand companies. We recruite candidates for middle- and high-level management positions and for specialist functions on various levels. In the Netherlands we are active within the disciplines Sales & Marketing, Finance, Information Technology, Engineering and Manufacturing, Human Resources, Procurement and Supply Chain in different sectors. We select and recruit interim and permanent positions.
You will support our consultant recruitment teams for a period of 4-6 months at one of our four offices supported by an intern supervisor. Experience our (international) on-boarding program provided by our Talent & Development Team and being challenged in an international consultancy and commercial environment that will benefit your professional and personal growth. We offer excellent opportunities for growth and development, having a dynamic work environment with the work hard, play hard mentality. You will be part of an energetic team and involved in different stages of our Consultant Recruitment Cycle:
- Building and maintaining relationships with candidates and clients supported by you intern supervisor.
- Searching, contacting, selecting and presenting of candidates to consultants • Attending interviews from consultants with the candidates
- Monitoring and processing business leads by tracking relevant websites and other media channels
- Maintenance and updating of the CRM system as a result of research and interviews
- Keep track of various journals and extracting commercially relevant articles
- Co-ensuring commercial mailings ]
You have an affinity for Commerce & People, looking for a professional, dynamic but also fun work environment to develop yourself. You are energetic, result-driven and well- organized. You think of yourself as a go-getter with a grow mindset and eager to take on a challenge. Being a good communicator, punctual and a true multitasker with the ability to prioritize, will help you! Of course there is much room to develop yourself in this.
Next to that you are: •
- Currently following a Bachelor or Master in Commerce / Business Economics / Marketing / HR / Business Studies or other relevant study
- Fulltime available (32-40 hours) for a period of 4-6 months
- Excellent level of Dutch (and/or English) written and spoken.
The team consists of enthusiastic, passionate and driven professionals who will share knowledge with you and help your progress. It is important to work as a team and support each other. During your internship you will be guided by the manager of the team, and support will be asked by different team members throughout your internship. Our international Talent & Development team is responsible for your onboarding training program. You will take part in the starterstraining and experiencing first class training together with other newly joined interns and consultants from all experience levels.
The internship allowance for this position is €450, - gross per month. You will have a working week of [40/36/32] hours. In addition, Page Personnel offers a great opportunity to expand your internship remuneration and build a further career that includes a great bonus system.
- After a successful Internship the opportunity to start a career as Recruitment Consultant @PageGroup
- Placements during your internship will already count for 0.5 placements when working at Page as a young professional. Big benefit for your career path and promotion.
- Clear career path with various growth opportunities.
- Through (inter)national on-boarding & training program
- Being part of a team
- Making friends
- Page party’s
- Offices activities such as quarterly sport events
- Bonus to increase your monthly internship payment
- Intern battle
- Intern Day Page
Are you interested? For more information and application, contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org