For our offices, we are looking for an intern who will support our recruitment teams for a period of 4-6 months!
Michael Page is part of the Page Group – one of the worlds’ top recruitment agencies – with 155 offices in 36 countries. Michael Page is a well-known, international A-brand in the recruitment world. We recruit candidates for middle- and high-level management positions and also for specialist functions. In the Netherlands we are active within the disciplines Finance, Sales & Marketing, Public Sector, Banking & Financial Services, Information Technology, Legal, Tax, Engineering and Manufacturing, Property & Construction, Human Resources, Procurement and Supply Chain and Healthcare & Life Sciences. We select and recruit for interim and permanent positions.
You will be part of an energetic team and will be involved in different stages of our recruitment procedures. You will experience part of our on-boarding program provided by our Talent & Development Team and you’ll be challenged in an international commercial environment. We offer excellent opportunities for growth and development, a young and dynamic work environment and the work hard, play hard mentality. You will experience our Recruitment Cycle and support at some stages of the Cycle, such as:
- Searching, contacting, selecting and presenting of candidates to consultants;
- Attending interviews from consultants with the candidates;
- Monitoring and processing business leads by tracking relevant websites and other media channels;
- Maintenance and updating of the CRM system as a result of research and interviews;
- Keep track of various journals and extracting commercially relevant articles;
- Co-ensuring commercial mailings.
You are energetic, result-driven and well- organized. You have an affinity for Recruitment/Commerce/HR and looking for a professional and dynamic work environment. You are stress resistant and eager to take on a challenge; you have excellent communication skills, you are punctual and a true multitasker with ability to prioritize.
Next to that you are:
- Currently following a Bachelor or Master in Commerce / Marketing / HR / Business Studies
- Fulltime available for a period of 4-6 months
- Excellent level of English both written and spoken. Good level of Dutch language is a big plus.
The team consists of enthusiastic, passionate and driven professionals who will share knowledge with you and help you progress. It is important to work as a team and support each other. During your internship you will be guided by the manager of the team, and support will be asked by different team members throughout your internship.
This is a paid internship - you will be provided with an internship reimbursement for your efforts. Next to this we have set incentives in place for all our interns so that you can get some additional bonus on top of this.
Michael Page Contact
Are you interested? For more information and application, contact Sebastiaan van der Valk email: email@example.com or call +31(0)615829139