From the left to the right: Veerle, Carolien, Siebe, Dorien, Heather, Shayra
- Chairman: Dorien Godthelp
- Secretary: Siebe Timmermans
- Treasurer: Heather Knight
- Marketing Officer: Carolien Termaat
- Commissioner Academic Affairs: Shayra van der Mooren
- Commissioner External Affairs & Vice-Chairman: Veerle Barten
The board is responsible for setting and maintaining policies made by and made for Synergy. Our study association has three objectives, which serve as the guiding principles on which the board bases its policies. The tasks of the board include supervising and assisting committee members, maintaining a sustainable financial policy as well as a viable strategic policy and maintaining and expanding Synergy's relations with the faculty and external businesses. Additionally, the board communicates relevant faculty-related and Synergy-related news to members of Synergy. Members of the board hold their functions for one academic year, beginning in September and ending in September of the following year.