Do you have a commercial mindset and the energy it takes to become a sales professional? Kickstart your career by joining our sales trainee program. It is a challenging opportunity to develop your sales skills, be appreciated and rewarded while working with leading international clients.
Our trainee program is designed so that you take your first successful steps in sales. During the six months traineeship you will receive training on our products as well as meeting and pitching to prospects and customers.
We believe in a practical approach. You will have the responsibility to make decisions from the start. We will support and encourage you along the way so you grow and succeed.
You will also rotate through different teams within the organization to get familiar with our company as well as understand how our departments work together.
In your position, you will
• Learn how to proactively drive the whole sales cycle
• Call your own prospects and learn how to acquire new customers
• Identify how our market intelligence can benefit both existing and potential customers and how you can translate that into a successful sale
• Be responsible for your own customer portfolio and establish long-lasting partnerships with them
• Visit trade shows and conferences to build your network and broaden your knowledge within our industry
After successfully completing the traineeship your next step within our company will be Junior Account Manager.
Are you the person we are looking for?
Our new colleague will be an energetic person with a result-driven attitude. You will learn to think on your feet and educate people with great presentation skills. Other than that, we are looking for:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing studies or similar
• Good English language skills, additional language skills in Dutch, French or German would be a definite plus
• A passion for sales, a commercial mindset and the willingness to succeed
• First work experience within sales through internships would be beneficial
• A willingness to travel internationally on a regular basis
Why should you apply?
• Opportunity to learn sales from scratch
• Structured onboarding and a mentor that guides you through your internship
• Responsibility from day one and the opportunity to benefit from our deep knowledge and our big network within the industry
• Learn and growth opportunities within the company
• The chance to work with the top 500 FMCG-companies
• Regular feedback sessions to help you further develop
• Competitive salary and a pension plan
• Multicultural team and an international business environment
• Open inclusive work environment and regular team gatherings
Innova Market Insights is a world-leading provider of knowledge solutions for the global food and beverage industry. For over 25 years we provide industry-leading market research platforms and world-class analytics tailored to the needs of the food and beverage industry.
Then we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Innova Market Insights
Tel: +31 26 303 2424
Interested in more vacancies at Innova Market Insights? Look here!