International Sales & Trading (ENG)
Looking for a Traineeship where you can enhance your sales talent? Eager to learn more about global commodity markets? Would you thrive in an international environment where sales trading come together? Apply for the International Sales & Trading Traineeship of Amsterdam Capital Trading (ACT).
The International Sales & Trading Traineeship
- Building your own client portfolio and creating new business;
- Reaching out to prospects and develop long-term client relationships;
- Ensure your clients achieve their environmental objectives and obligations by closing innovative and creative deals.
Constructing a successful career with ACT requires an array of talents. Balancing personable characteristics with strong negotiation and analytical skills is essential for development at ACT. A sales trader's personal growth is directly correlated with the team's success. The combination of a competitive salary and no cap on commission allows traders to determine their final salary. Arbitrage can only be found by creative and entrepreneurial minds. ACT provides the means to do so. If you have the drive and ambition you can play an integral role on the ACT team.
The international sales and trading traineeship consists of an eight month program focusing on your development as an all-round ACT Sales Trader. During the traineeship you will follow different kind of training sessions and learn on the job. From day 1 you are immediately part of our team and a specific sales & trading desk. The sessions are focused on the following topics:
- Sales skills
- Product knowledge
- Financial basics
- Client portfolio management
- Contract management
- Personal development
- Fluent in English and another European language (e.g. German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French and Russian);
- Bachelor/Master degree, preferably in Business Economics or Finance;
- Experience in a sales internship or job is a plus;
- Strong social and commercial skills and an entrepreneurial mindset.
Compensation & benefits
- The chance to create your own business and build up your client portfolio within our enthusiastic and entrepreneurial team;
- Challenging working environment with a lot of opportunities;
- Working in one of the fastest growing and most volatile commodity markets;
- A competitive salary and performance bonus.
Are you enthusiastic about the traineeship? Apply now and start with our traineeship program!
Upload your resume and letter of motivation here
. If you have any questions, you can get in touch with Debbie Holgado via 020-2199210 or email@example.com
Amsterdam Capital Trading is a leading trading firm in the worldwide environmental commodity markets. ACT Group founded in 2009 and based in Amsterdam, has established international recognition rapidly with offices in Europe (ACT) and the U.S. (ACT Commodities Inc.). Being one of the first to pursue environmental commodities, ACT has quickly become one of the largest specialized trading firms in the field of carbon emissions, biofuels, renewable energy and energy efficiency on a global scale.