Business development for new solar / lighting technology
Are you looking for a position in a highly dynamic environment at a high-tech start-up that focusses on creating a brighter and more sustainable future?
At Lusoco, we believe that energy harvesting need no compromise in aesthetics. We are printing glass to create stunning designs which harvest daylight and shine at night. Lusoco is a tech start-up focusing on a revolutionary new approach in the signage and built environment market for a brighter and more colorful future. We focus on sustainable applications with printed glass that harvests daylight and shines at night. Using fluorescent dyes to absorb sunlight and light guiding this towards edge-attached solar cells is the key of our technology.
Do you have a commercial mindset, but also feel attracted to technology? A strong affection for technology and a desire to achieve your commercial goals with a new approach? Then we might be just what you are looking for. We will disrupt the signage market that currently deploys only energy consuming signs with signs that generate its own power for a brighter and more sustainable future.
To achieve our mission, we also require bright minds that can translate our technology to our customers and validate our technology in the field. To further strengthen our team in Eindhoven, we are looking for enthusiastic employees and interns for exactly this.
What will we expect from you?
- Market research to understand the entire supply and market chain in the field of the signage and built environment.
- Create product propositions.
- Being flexible, adaptive and a team player to achieve our company goals together.
- Work independent and communicate with the technological team.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration / Business Economics.
- You have experience in setting up a market research.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You have a commercial background but a strong affinity with technology.
- You will work in a small team to validate our proposition at our customers.
What do we offer you?
- You are part of a young and fast growing company to achieve a more sustainable future.
- A flexible and highly challenging experience at a high-tech start-up.
- Flexible working hours and a market conform salary.
- Inspiring colleagues and dynamic work environment.
- Personal development and representing our company at conferences.
Are you interested to apply for a job or internship? Please contact us at email@example.com.